Terms of usage for CFSTGC codes
- These codes not to be included in any commercial package, or used for any
commercial applications (or for profit) without prior authorization from
the code authors (TR, AN).
- The code is to be used for educational or non-profit purposes only. Any
other usage must first have authorization from the authors (TR, AN).
- CFSTGC codes cannot be modified in any way without the author's (TR, AN)
- No portion of the CFSTGC source codes can be used in other codes without
the author's (TR, AN) consent.
- The codes are provided as-is, and the authors have no liability from
- Usage of the model, for any pourpose (educational, research, or other)
must acknowledge the usage of these codes, i.e.
- Links to the CFSTGC webpage must be provided (http://nenes.eas.gatech.edu/Experiments/CFSTGC.html)
where users can download the latest version of the code, as well as
manuals and other materials.
- The main CFSTGC reference (Raatikainen et al., Atmospheric
Chemistry and Physics Discussions, 2012) must be cited in all
publications and documentation.
- If CFSTGC codes are to be included within another model, some kind of
agreement is required (such as an e-mail confirmation) that subsequent
users will abide to the terms as outlined here.
- Documentation and publications using the CFSTGC codes should cite the
Want more information? Try these links:
Comments or Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org