Terms of usage for SMCA codes
- These codes not to be included in any commercial package, or used for
any commercial applications (or for profit) without prior authorization
from the code authors (RM, AN).
- The code is to be used for educational or non-profit purposes only. Any
other usage must first have authorization from the authors (RM, AN).
- SMCA codes cannot be modified in any way without the author's (RM, AN)
- No portion of the SMCA source codes can be used in other codes without
the author's (RM, AN) consent.
- The codes are provided as-is, and the authors have no liability from
- Usage of the model, for any pourpose (educational, research, or other)
must acknowledge the usage of these codes, i.e.
- Links to the SMCA webpage must be provided (http://nenes.eas.gatech.edu/Experiments/SMCA.html)
where users can download the latest version of the code, as well as
manuals and other materials.
- The main SMCA reference (Moore et al., Aerosol Science and
Technology, 2010) must be cited in all publications and
- If SMCA codes are to be included within another model, some kind of
agreement is required (such as an e-mail confirmation) that
subsequent users will abide to the terms as outlined here.
- Documentation and publications using the SMCA codes should cite the
Want more information? Try these links:
Comments or Questions? Contact email@example.com