Terms of usage for ISORROPIA/ISORROPIA-II
- These codes not to be included in any commercial package, or used for
any commercial applications (or for profit) without prior authorization
from the code authors (CF, AN, SP, CP).
- The code is to be used for educational or non-profit purposes only. Any
other usage must first have authorization from the authors (CF, AN, SP,
- ISORROPIA/ISORROPIA-II cannot be modified in any way without the
author's (CF, AN, SP, CP) consent.
- No portion of the ISORROPIA/ISORROPIA-II source code can be used in
other codes without the author's (CF, AN, SP, CP) consent.
- The codes are provided as-is, and the authors have no liability from
- Usage of the model, for any pourpose (educational, research, or other)
must acknowledge the usage of these codes, i.e.
- Links to the ISORROPIA webpage must be provided (http://nenes.eas.gatech.edu/ISORROPIA)
where users can download the latest version of the code, as well as
manuals and other materials.
- The main ISORROPIA reference (Nenes et al., Aquatic
Geochemistry, 1998) must be cited in all publications and
- The main ISORROPIA-II reference (Fountoukis and Nenes,
Atmos.Chem.Phys., 2007) must be cited in all publications
- If ISORROPIA/ISORROPIA-II is to be included within another model,
some kind of agreement is required (such as an e-mail confirmation)
that subsequent users will abide to the terms as outlined here.
- Documentation and publications using ISORROPIA/ISORROPIA-II should
cite the ISORROPIA webpage.
Want more information? Try these links:
Comments or Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org